EMA is focused on addressing your specific needs and advocating for your success. When you are a member of the Enrollment Management Association, you are connected with a vast global network of experts and professionals. Your exclusive access offers personalized support, leadership development, compelling insights, and a holistic suite of gold-standard admission tools to help you and your school achieve your strategic enrollment goals.
At EMA, we are deeply committed to delivering unmatched value and unlimited opportunities for our membership. Beyond belonging to a diverse network of 1,200+ colleagues, your EMA membership packs more than $30,000 worth of value into an annual fee that is reasonably priced. Get member-exclusive access to:
- Gold-standard assessments such as the SSAT and the Character Skills Snapshot.
- Powerful Enrollment Tools, including the Standard Application Online and Student Prospect Lists.
- Admission Leadership Council (ALC) Roundtables & Seminars that speak ideas and encourage collaboration.
- Professional Development provides online and in-person to help you solve daily problems and build your portfolio of skills.
- Special Reports that provide essential industry and competitive intelligence.
- Data Dashboards simplify real-time data points and help you operationalize information.
- Learning Pass for online courses at member-exclusive pricing. Enroll in all or choose a specific track for your needs.
- Member Meetups that put you in the best company for growing your expertise.
- 24/7 Member Community is a vibrant network that offers insights and industry connections.
- Member Pricing for professional development events and training, including EMA’s Annual Conference.
- The Yield is an in-depth quarterly magazine only available to EA members.
- EMA Expertise & Support from professionals whose mission is to provide you with unparalleled leadership and service.
Secure your membership to build stronger networks and make confident strategic enrollment decisions.
1. Log into your Member Access Portal (MAP).
2. Update your school information and select the products and services to add to your enrollment toolkit.
3. Pay your annual membership fee.
4. Take advantage of all EMA has to offer you and your school!